SSC 1/6 Jango Fett: It must be made soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can think of at least 10 that I would want before him.

Vader
Tarkin
Emperor
Old Ben
Toasted Anakin
Lando
C3PO
R2D2
Yoda
Slave Leia

Seeing as how Boba is already coming out as a PF,Jango may well end up being the first 1/6 Fett to arrive and he's certainly a figure I'd like to see. I'm not expecting him any time soon though.

There is no doubt that he will be made. Patience my young padawan....

Heck, I already know he's in the works.

But I MUST have him. I hope he is next after the rebel troopers. Or maybe next after the dude that comes after the rebel troopers.

Civil war: I'm with the bounty hunter.

We already have a SSC 1/6 Jango Fett. The exclusive Mace Windu has his head/helmet. Problem solved. :D

I'd rather see Boba first. The Hasbro one can still be displayed with Sideshow ones IMO. Hasbrow never made a good Boba. The VOTC was close, but the messed up antenna and no neck prevent it from being able to pose with Sideshow figures.

While I would rather see Boba first I think that Jango would be cool release. I think they need to do interchangable heads like they did with Boushh Leia. They need to make this the ultimate Jango release kinda like Hasbro did. Include interchangable guantlets, both backpacks, maybe one as an exclusive and all his twin blasters and Kamino dart. It would be a great figure. Heres what the Hasbro one looked like for all of those who never saw it. I believe these were either $30 or $40 bucks 4 years ago so I could easily see Sideshow's version costing $74.99.
saga-12jango_boxinsert.jpg

saga-12jango_front5.jpg

yeahm, the hasbro's headsculpt is rather impressive!
and it already costs as much as a sideshow figure, so imagine what a sideshow figure would cost!!??

by pordey
CIVILWARfett.jpg

made by boba fett
civilwarboba.jpg

a bit of tinkering with the hasbro one can be very rewarding.....but SS have gotta make him,along with alot of other figs...
jangomarmit.jpg

madden821 said:
I can think of at least 10 that I would want before him.

Vader
Tarkin
Emperor
Old Ben
Toasted Anakin
Lando
C3PO
R2D2
Yoda
Slave Leia

Wait! None of those is an Endor Rebel Trooper.

:cool:

They need to fix that Helmet sculpt(and paint, they missed the antenna). Hasbro's is WAY better and accurate.

It'll be hard to resist getting a 1/6 Jango since I know its going to be a loooooong time before we get the PF Jango to go with Boba.

hurricane said:
a bit of tinkering with the hasbro one can be very rewarding.....but SS have gotta make him,along with alot of other figs...
jangomarmit.jpg

The shin guards on my Jango were never right - how'd you go about fixing those ?

Is it me or does the SSC Jango Fett helmet look a lot like Hasbro's 12" VOTC Boba Fett? Not saying it's the same sculpt, but they both have the same "deformations".

Back