Pics of my ultra sabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of my ultra sabers I got the dark monarch in blazing red with red iluminated power button and obsidiun sound and I got the belicose in guardian blue with silver power button and bronze accent button with obsidiun sound and force on clash to light up silver during clash. Both are powered buy lithiom ion recharable batteries.

IMG_0244.jpg

Heres my newest saber that I got yesterday the blade color is called sunryders destiny its like a seafoam green color

I've been eying Ultra Sabers for a few years now. They have some pretty sweet hilt designs. I've been wanting to pick up a Shock LE or Bellicose when I get some spare change.

Do you have a standard blade or the Ultra Edge? How uniform is the light distribution of the blade when it's on? Is it brighter at the hilt and dims at the top or is it pretty even throughout the entire length of the blade?

I have a mid grade blade ultra edge heavy grade blade and reg heavy grade certain colors look better with certain colors . the shock le is on my list too in viloet amyhiest. Im prob going to get the counsler next in counsler green its pretty close to quigons saber

well i just ordered my 4th ultra saber the counsler in counsler green fully loaded and got entered in the spring raffle 2 giva way theres 15 prizes and all of them are light sabers.

Sweet sabers!

How does the obsidian sound in person? And would you recommend the Flash on Clash? I've been itching to pull the trigger on an Archon v2.1 for awhile now.

Sweet sabers!

How does the obsidian sound in person? And would you recommend the Flash on Clash? I've been itching to pull the trigger on an Archon v2.1 for awhile now.

the archon v 2.1 is amazing I have it on my wishlist on there site i plan on getting that in viloet amethyst. The obsian sound is amazing it blows mr and hasboros boards out the water and you can upload the obsidan launcher on pc an adjust the sensitivity and the vloume they come perfect from ultra sabers there is different sound fonts you can up load too. Im just waiting for them to come out with the program for mac cause thats all i got . Yes flash on clash is werth it my first saber i got evrything on it exept flash on clash and the other 2 i got flash on clash i love silver for flash on clash color its really popular it looks like force lighting almost when it clashes.

here is my latest saber the counsler from ultra sabers with nikel plated shroud modeled after quigon jins

I have to admit after seeing this thread I thought I'd do a little "research" on eBay.

Managed to pick up an Initiator V2 with a Fire Orange blade for a good price.:yess: If it turns out as good as it looks I think I may save my pennies to get a sweet looking Monarch hilt. That really looks the business.

Back