Arrow TV show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonEl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone looked into putting together a Green Arrow from the Arrow Tv show? I'm thinking about it but not sure if the pieces to kitbash even exist.

I'd be interested to see one and have done a little looking for a kitbash but I'm not the best with 1/6 customs and have dropped it. I'd say the best bet is to get one of the awesome sculptors to do a headsculpt/weapons set in the Interest thread.

With the TV series going strong, i bet there will be a figure or at least artwork for Arrow somewhere on SS drawing board

I'm a fan of the show and made a figure based on the main character...

image_zps526844ee.jpg

That's awesome, would you mind sharing your recipe?

sure. here is the breakdown:

Head: some Seal head. DAM, Toys City I think, added green makeup
hood: zartan hood, repainted and shortened and then attached to leather vest
leather vest: steven seagal figure, repainted
leather sleeves: Triad, repainted ( I removed them from some Triad female outfit
leather pants: unknown, repainted
gloves: Sideshow Legolas, repainted
Bow: HT, resident evil, repainted
quiver: HT, resident evil
Boots: BBI, repainted
leg quiver: unknown, repainted
litle mini arm arrows: sideshow
HT: advanced body

I think thats it

Awesome, thanks. This will come in handy when i have time to start one

Looks great. I'm not a fan of the makeup 'mask' look, especially since Huntress gets a proper domino mask in the show. Awesome figure though, love most of your work, it's always very unique.

That was an epic finale. Hope someone produces a figure. Would fit in well with Bale Bata and MoS Supes on the shelf

I had an arrow itch going on after that finale, decided to simply bash a red arrow, in case he shows up in season two or something. Just a stripped down zartan with a TTM19 head, kinda want to find a quiver for him though, zartan didn't come with one :(

Nice customs guys. Man really lacking for great Arrow items, I saw they did a statue though.

I'm trying to do a Slade Wilson, i'm using the Dark soldier head by VTS. Just waiting for the grey bdu to turn up, 6 weeks from China and counting :impatient:

Back