My comic on Kickstarter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjasontodd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good morning! As much as I hate self promotion I would like to let you guys know about an OGN that I currently have on Kickstarter titled Ashes.

The story is about a New York City firefighter who struggles to adapt to his new life after an accident during during a call leads to a permanent disability.

I wrote the book and the pages are illustrated by Karl Slominski, who has been making a name for himself since graduating from the Kubert School.

To avoid confusion this book as nothing to do with the book with the same name written by the incomparable Alex de Campi. After finding out about the shared title we had a brief discussion on the matter and she allowed me to continue using it.

The link is below if anyone is interested in checking it out. There is an 18 page preview of the story as well as information on who we are and where the money goes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1859960513/ashes/

Ciao!!

Congrats! Ill check out the interview here in a little bit. When will the book be released?

Back