Melb/Aussie members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't be long till I get out this **** hole and move too Melbourne :) I'm visiting Melbourne for my 21st this year hopefully be with my bestfriend if she's still wants too see me aha..... any advice for when I come over to Melbs ? ? :)

Just finished watching the Formula 1 grand prix which was in Melbourne this weekend. Very nice looking place. I hope to visit one day.

Always wanted to visit Australia since I was little. All because of this book.

alexander_bad_day.jpg

I will get there someday before I die. Its so expensive coming from the middle of the US. Aussie brothers what part of Aus would be the best to visit/vacation? Id like to stay away from all the killer animals insects ect I hear so much about.

I think you might be thinking of Mali Furyan? :lol

As for the best place in Oz to visit for a vacation... I don't think you can come to this part of the world and not visit Sydney. And I'd check out the Reef as well.

You can't avoid the wildlife entirely - but you don't need to really. Unless you blunder into places you don't belong, the wildlife will leave you alone.

Back