Ikea Laxpedit for large size display space at eye level (mine) ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am so out of space, I have to start recovering and extending existing spaces :p I can't even finish my existing displays until I create more space to move stuff out of my way :cuckoo:

Original Expedit is a 4x4 or 5x5 or some other useless combo. I have the 4 x 4 and it gives me a top surface area of 15" x 58". Having the Dewback & Dagobah Hut boxed up for the longest time and no space for it and most of my other stashed away SW figures I had an epiphany when strolling down Ikea. I picked up 3 Lack Side tables for cheap, velcro'd the table tops to the Expedit top and now have a 21" x 68" space wide enough for both now ... someday. Could have taped or screwed it down but I wanted flexibility. Added some spotlights I ended up not using for my displays due to the potential of damage to give my lil one a bit more lighting.
Should have installed the light more inwards, then could have attached the table legs to the edge of the table tops to hide the lights better. oh well this be it for now

photomar16232052.jpg

Next is whenever I find time to make an acrylic cover but you get the idea ;)

Btw similarity you could enlarge the top surface of any other furniture eg Detolf, Besta..... Etc

Last edited:
Back