The Death of LukeDX,Master Yoda,Cody,Gree,and Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commanderwolf

Freaked Out
Reaction score
:explode:Had to go out of town overnight.When we got back home wediscoverd that our one year old huskey/shepard pup had gotten loose!:gah:The place was totally trashed parts of all 5 every where!!!Nothing left...just boxes shreds of all 5 are still being looked for but pretty much my whole collection gone:monkey2:angrycanu.I am totally devistated just got off ebay replaceing all....Financially impossible.Gunna have to start from scratch.:thud:Well thanks for listening my fellow freaks, commanderwolf

Oh dude!! :lol

I know it's not funny, but that little pup sounds like a naughty one!

Probably just bored too.. hope you get to reacquire your pieces.

Sorry dude, that's rough.
I love my dogs a lot, but if they did that I'd probably kill them.
I admire your level headedness.

Wait... is the headsculpt of the DX luke clean version trashed too? You could get $60 if the dog didn't chew that.

Js... there might be salvageable pieces for customizers. Get some pics bro.

Sorry to hear about this. :( That is why there are no pets in my house. My parents have a cat (and even the cat has a leg issue alas) and that is it.

:explode:Had to go out of town overnight.When we got back home wediscoverd that our one year old huskey/shepard pup had gotten loose!:gah:The place was totally trashed parts of all 5 every where!!!Nothing left...just boxes shreds of all 5 are still being looked for but pretty much my whole collection gone:monkey2:angrycanu.I am totally devistated just got off ebay replaceing all....Financially impossible.Gunna have to start from scratch.:thud:Well thanks for listening my fellow freaks, commanderwolf

Start parting out whats not trashed, you may be able to recoup some of your collection from that.

Back