Lets see some Commandos!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
If we're gonna continue to get clones than lets start to see some clone commandos! I'd love a few of these!

Sideshow did say that this was not part of there plans so don't hold your breath. I have a couple of ones made with dorgmal snows kits they're great :)

More or less. The silly thing is they could probably sell 4 or more units to each customer. That's delta plus a white one and a black one

Considering that the last clone sold for $139... We're looking at a price increase do to bulkier parts and more accessories. I'd genarally factor this in to about $179 per Commando (If ever done.) Meaning...

Delta:
Boss
Scorch
Fixer
Sev

Now considering they do re-colored versions like Omega (White or Black variants.)

To have Delta and Omega (White and Black) would be...

$2148, minus shipping and handling...

Considering that the last clone sold for $139... We're looking at a price increase do to bulkier parts and more accessories. I'd genarally factor this in to about $179 per Commando (If ever done.) Meaning...

Delta:
Boss
Scorch
Fixer
Sev

Now considering they do re-colored versions like Omega (White or Black variants.)

To have Delta and Omega (White and Black) would be...

$2148, minus shipping and handling...

They would be cool but there are so many other figures I would rather have than these guys.

Back