Found Action Figures in Basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnicin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some information about these figures? I was cleaning the basement and found them in a box. I did a little research and found the names online. Are they worth anything? What you see in the picture is it, notthing else.

Thanks!

Those are Kenner Star Wars figures. Sadly, they probably aren't worth more than a few bucks a piece since they're missing weapons, capes or accessories.

Your ??? figure is Muffit from Battlestar Galactica.

looks like muffit is missing his pom pom tail...........:monkey2

Thank you so much for the replies. I guess it is safe to say my 4 year old can have them then right? Or should I keep holding onto them? Should I search for the rest of the accessories? Thoughts?

Who would you do?

Thank you so much for the replies. I guess it is safe to say my 4 year old can have them then right? Or should I keep holding onto them? Should I search for the rest of the accessories? Thoughts?

Who would you do?

Seriously, hold on to them. Since you have kids... they would love to play with those.

If its any help I gave my (nearly) 4 year old all my old star wars figures. He absolutely loves them and has to watch Star Wars on DVD whilst naming all the characters.

WIN WIN

Give them to your 4 year old! I gave my son my old figures when he was 3, we're still having fun with them... after two years of his punishment. ;)

That's right! I think he's listed on the card as "Daggit". Too bad they didn't have Wikipedia. ;)

:lol

Reminds me of the pre-internet days when you wanted to know about something, but had to wait until you remembered it on your own.

Those are Kenner Star Wars figures. Sadly, they probably aren't worth more than a few bucks a piece since they're missing weapons, capes or accessories.

Your ??? figure is Muffit from Battlestar Galactica.
Yep, but even with guns they aren't worth more than $9-$20 bucks a piece.

I found my old ones a year ago, that's what started my interest in 12" and my entire interest in this hobby, and most had their weapons.

Would it do any good to try and find the accessories? cape, guns, etc... Or since they are out of the box and not mint is it even worth it?

:lol

Reminds me of the pre-internet days when you wanted to know about something, but had to wait until you remembered it on your own.
LOL Exactly. Amazing how everyone on the internet can be a genius nowadays. Someone stumps you with something you don't know? Wikipedia it, baby.

If nothing else, internet is good for pushing down the cost of vintage figures (or at least GI Joes) though. Back in the day, only place I would find them was a random comic shop here or there. They wouldn't have what I really wanted, and they were all SO overpriced. Like, $30+ for a single loose figure that would go on eBay for $5-10 max. I didn't have a Zartan from the time I lost him in the couch circa 1985 until 1999 when I got an eBay account.

Thanks everyone. Very helpful. My son will be very happy to get them. Monday is his birthday. He already got the Complete Saga on blueRay a few days ago. He has not stopped watching.

Thanks!!!!

Muffit was the name of Boxie's real Daggit, but it was killed when the Cylons attacked the home planet. The computer whizzes made a robotic version of Muffit, because Boxie was in deep depression after loosing his real Daggit. The robotic Daggit was played by a chimpansie

Back