Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antman84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if anybody is reading it just read the first issue and things seem really bleak for the marvel universe. It feels like spider man is Peter Parker again although its been confirmed as superior spider man.
Looks like its going to be an interesting storyline . Looking forward to issue 2 which I will hopefully have Saturday :)

Im in on Age of Ultron... its just OK so far. Im hoping it gets better. Im only sticking to Wolverine MAX, the new Wolverine series I have no interest in although I have always liked Wolverine.

So far it feels that way but it's an ongoing story so, we'll find out.

Lovin' the post apocalyptic feel of it & finding out what happened to the heroes. :rock2

It's an ongoing series? If that is the case then I am not getting sucked in. I thought it was only 10 issues.

It's an ongoing series? If that is the case then I am not getting sucked in. I thought it was only 10 issues.

It is only 10 issues, I meant to say that it's still going for me to say if it's an alternate universe thing. But here's the checklist.

MARCH 2013
Age of Ultron #1
Age of Ultron #2
Fantastic Four #5
Age of Ultron #3
Superior Spider-Man #6

APRIL 2013
Age of Ultron #4
Ultron #1
Avengers Assemble #14
Age of Ultron #5
Age of Ultron #6
Wolverine & the X-Men #27

MAY 2013
Age of Ultron #7
Avengers Assemble #15
Age of Ultron #8
Uncanny Avengers #8
Fearless Defenders #4

JUNE 2013
Age of Ultron #9
Age of Ultron #10
Age of Ultron Epilogue

I heard that the ending will have a major effect on the marvel universe . Apparently so secret joe quesada is drawing the last few pages to maintain secrecy

I will be removing this from my pull list today! This mini series has really gone straight down hill and fast!

Just read Book 5, it's pretty good but the one problem I have is that I have no idea where this is supposed to be happening.

At least with Civil War or House of M or Secret Invasion they were all crossovers that run through the whole universe. It's a little confusing trying to figure out where Age of Ultron fits in in the current timeline.

You might save alot of money if you just buy the last issue then :rotfl. Cuz right now, it sux.

5 & 6 have been total game changers for this series! Especially book 6, story was great and I actually prefer Peterson/ Paccecho to Hitch in the art department. :lecture

Back