Custom acrylic display cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xpl0sive

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking to get a fairly large custom acrylic display case made in Australia, preferably Melbourne. It's for my 3A Metal Gear Rex figure. Can any Aussies point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Thanks for the link mate. Haven't tried the first one, only went to acrylicdisplays.com.au as I heard good things about their work. Might speak to dposdirect and see what they can do. Ebay link is for 12" figure case, the figure I'm trying to display is a huge robot, lol.

Anyway, I've gathered a few prices for custom cases of this size and it looks like I'll be up for big bucks, so I've been considering making my own. Basically get a local acrylic place to cut me up some sheets and I'll join them together myself, then create a pedestal base out of wood and spray paint it gloss black.

Thanks for the link mate. Haven't tried the first one, only went to acrylicdisplays.com.au as I heard good things about their work. Might speak to dposdirect and see what they can do. Ebay link is for 12" figure case, the figure I'm trying to display is a huge robot, lol.

Anyway, I've gathered a few prices for custom cases of this size and it looks like I'll be up for big bucks, so I've been considering making my own. Basically get a local acrylic place to cut me up some sheets and I'll join them together myself, then create a pedestal base out of wood and spray paint it gloss black.

Nice, let us know how it goes buddy :D

For something that size get a glass aquarium and invert it.

Back