Here's mine. . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuraiwarrior

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I only got 3 figures at the moment (one which I havent opened)

Enjoy the pictures.

dsc00076resizees3.jpg

dsc00077resizexf8.jpg

Hmmm, don't know if this is a joke... but did you want us to twist our necks or something? I'm sorry I couldn't enjoy :p

YES!! Excellent! Looks just like him! Great paintjob! Awesome custom! Great price! Uh... what is it? :confused:

Eric

You suck!!! That's Zatoichi isn't it!!! Man... he is my most wanted Alfrex figure :monkey2 :monkey2 But honestly, great 1/6 start!!!

And of course the DiD samurai... so who's number 3?

Looks like the blind swordsman to me too. I'd love to have that figure, and the Yojimbo Toshiro Mifune.

samuraiwarrior said:
Hi there.

Yes that would be Zatoichi. Number 3 is Yojimbo.

More pictures:

dsc00080resizelc7.jpg

dsc00046resizeoz6.jpg

dsc00081resizedx4.jpg

dsc00068resizenq1.jpg

dsc00054resizeqc9.jpg

dsc00064resizezd5.jpg

dsc00086resizeie7.jpg

dsc00088resizejm5.jpg

dsc00095resizemt7.jpg

i hate u :monkey2
...these are really expensive figures.

The "young" version of Date Masamune is actually in that game. (not sure about Ichi) I got my all my figures from my brother who lives in Japan. I paid half and he paid half, so its all good for me.

If you don't mind my asking what did you pay for the Zatoichi. It seems on eBay he's always listed around $300.

$300!?!? What?! I got the Zatoichi and Yojimbo figure around 4 years ago for around $150 each (Yojimbo being the most expensive) I never saw one on eBay though

Feel free to offer him at a good price first :lol Did I mention the ones on eBay are usually sealed :monkey1

galactiboy said:
Feel free to offer him at a good price first :lol Did I mention the ones on eBay are usually sealed :monkey1

oooohhh damn. well i only opened him up recently (with Masamune). He's back in his box now. Yojimbo is still sealed though.

Back