John Blake customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid_A

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone here make a custom John Blake figure? Couldnt find a thread, iphone ap sucks at searches.

Tinkering with the idea of putting one together, would love to see some customs. Also looking for a ZC NYPD officer Gregory jacket and swat Gordon black undershirt.

Why stop with the Gregory jacket? Get the whole dang figure and sell that House headsculpt! And the cost of those Gordon undershirts are ridiculous. The Gregory figure has that exact undershirt sans G.C.P.D. on it. I'm looking into how to make a custom label myself. I also need to get the badge made somehow.

I was able to recover the cost of the JGL head by parting out the House head. I only paid $91 for the figure! Check for eBay auctions (not buy it nows). You might get lucky. Good luck!

Why stop with the Gregory jacket? Get the whole dang figure and sell that House headsculpt! And the cost of those Gordon undershirts are ridiculous. The Gregory figure has that exact undershirt sans G.C.P.D. on it. I'm looking into how to make a custom label myself. I also need to get the badge made somehow.

I was able to recover the cost of the JGL head by parting out the House head. I only paid $91 for the figure! Check for eBay auctions (not buy it nows). You might get lucky. Good luck!

Yeah, those Gordon shirts are way too expensive! Im sure Evilface can make the decal for the neck, or Corrose does iron ons as well. I'll keep my eyes open for a auction.

Back