Are these Detolf's???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have the chance to buy these. Do these look like Detolf's??

3L13Ff3If5I55O45Hfd397e923b779c9f1e26.jpg

If So How much weight can the glass handle?? I am looking at placing Premium formats that are not huge in them like Conan, Terminator, Indy, and Joker in them...

Thanks in advance

Is there anyone here who have used these for Premium formats??

I figure if I take one of the glass shelves and place it on the other it should be twice as tuff right...

Ikea site said 13lbs. Which makes me just a tad nervous.

Is there anyone here who have used these for Premium formats??

I figure if I take one of the glass shelves and place it on the other it should be twice as tuff right...

Ikea site said 13lbs. Which makes me just a tad nervous.

I won't even trust putting my 1:6 Emperor Palpatine's throne or the Star Wars 1:6 chess table on a glass shelf. No way I would trust them for PF statues. :horror

Check out Fremen's display thread.
Detolf's full of PF's. Looks like heavy ones too.
Unless the detolf's have been modified and reinforced.

A member on Statue Forum has been testing the limit on these shelves. He had 30lbs of weights for 2 years on there with no problem. Last I saw, he bumped it up to 70.

Last edited:
A member on Statue Forum has been testing the limit on these shelves. He had 30lbs of weights for 2 years on there with no problem. Last I saw, he bumped it up to 70.

70lbs on a detolf shelf?!?! Holy Smokes! You could display a small child in there!

Back