Green Hulk limited to 1000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOE said:
that is a lot. 1000 x 325 = 325,000 = rich @$$ Sideshow

And to think, the months of development, man-hours, sculpting, prototyping, package design, licensing, marketing, and production didn't cost Sideshow a penny!

Rich @$$ Sideshow indeed!

;)

Sideshow Andy said:
And to think, the months of development, man-hours, sculpting, prototyping, package design, licensing, marketing, and production didn't cost Sideshow a penny!

;)

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

(I do hope that a large chunk of that money went to the sculptor!!!)

Hmmmm, I wonder if any of those people that think the Buffy line is nearing an end and that post on the Buffy board that Sideshow needs to make 1250-1500 PFs of a figure to keep a line going will post here that the Marvel line is doomed because only 1000 Hulks will be made. :rolleyes:

Everything is relative. The two lines cannot be compared at the same level, but I get your point and feel indeed relieved that Buffy is not the only license that gets 1000 or less for a SE. I think SSC has thought about the mistakes they made with the Buffy line in the past and they've given us some excellent stuff for the next months. Is a SSC line over if 6 new products will join it in the next months? Sure the sales have dropped, but SSC must think over the causes for that... I don't think the fans losing interest is due to the fact that the show is no longer running as many people pointed out in the Whedonville board.... if you know what I mean.

Sideshow Andy said:

;)

:lol i do hope most of the $$$ goes to the talented sculptor :monkey3

Bodie The Cursed said:
You won't regret it Batty..
This is one of those pieces where I've loved the sculpt from those first SDCC photos... It's just that I've told myself that I would only stick to the SW PFs. But since I'm always in awe of Andy's work, I think I would definitely regret passing on this. And it doesn't hurt that I'm a Hulk fan.

Back