• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTF! why can't I post anything for sell!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to put the time in, right now nobody knows you from nothing. Once you reach a certain post count and time invested you'll be able to access the marketplace just fine. Patience young padawan.

4mkAtqz.jpg

supermach10,
Slow down, try not to be so abrasive in your post, and things may happen for you.

No one cares if you are pissed. Not being mean. We've seen pissed before. It's not impressive.

being ****ty and pissed off just gets the moderators offside... not a good plan if you're wanting them to do something for you.

Nor does it look good when you wanna earn people's trust and sell something here. Not a good start really. I was on here for almost a year before I started selling.

Yup what everyone else is saying. Being pissed off and offending people who have been on here much longer than you will get you banned before getting marketplace privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back