Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) with my kitbash. :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
Very excited to have this picture and wanted to share with those of you who don't venture into the custom section.

12593a8e-baeb-41e2-972e-44065cae7d04_zpse605f080.jpg

e4b66e0b-8950-4903-a801-75874e4c6ace_zps4f81f45d.jpg

IMG_0425_zpsb8ad89cd.jpg

e6336e31-e937-4c67-9efb-39f02e9600bf_zps77f9c251.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Horrorhound Weekend March 22nd-24th w/ The Walking Dead cast & John Carpenter

Just came back from meeting some of the WD casts @ MonsterMania in NJ.
Scott Wilson is a cool dude. This has some good ones but Ohio is a bit of a stretch. Hopefully flashback weekend will have some of these guys over here.

Enjoy though.

Re: Horrorhound Weekend March 22nd-24th w/ The Walking Dead cast & John Carpenter

Just came back from meeting some of the WD casts @ MonsterMania in NJ.
Scott Wilson is a cool dude. This has some good ones but Ohio is a bit of a stretch. Hopefully flashback weekend will have some of these guys over here.

Enjoy though.

I will brother. Thanks!

See you there freaks! Look for the Daryl figure and say what's up! :lol

I will brother. Thanks!

See you there freaks! Look for the Daryl figure and say what's up! :lol

I was there yesterday. Crowds were crazy. Took 2 hours to get in, but did see a bunch of great horror actors. Got Tom Savani, Sid Haig, and Bill Mosely's autographs. Met a bunch of the others there.

Sunday was nothing compared to Saturday, HOLY ****! It was a mad house.

Last edited:
Dude. That is so awesome! I don't do well in crowds so I steered clear but that's such a cool thing right there.

Sunday was pretty much dead towards the end for all other guests other than Norman. Yeah if you're trying to go for horror guests, don't pick a Walking Dead convention. Daryl is the Beiber of the horror world, for sure. :lol Rooker is a ****ing riot, dude is great.

:rotfl:panic::panic:

So awesome! Glad you got to meet him.

Thanks mane!

I put some pictures of the figure in the first post.

Woooah, just noticed the signature on the base, really gives the figure a nice touch of flare, now i'm jealous, very cool indeed!

Haha! Thanks! I really loved the signed stand look too. Will be something I will do with any figure I can. Next up is Merle. I'll be meeting Rooker again in July.

Haha! Thanks! I really loved the signed stand look too. Will be something I will do with any figure I can. Next up is Merle. I'll be meeting Rooker again in July.

Awesome! I would contact Corrose or Evilface for a clear stand decal to put over and protect the signature. :duff

This is so amazing,

What did he say about the figure? what were his comments? I always wonder what the actors will say to really detailed figures of them. Makes me so curious.

This is so amazing,

What did he say about the figure? what were his comments? I always wonder what the actors will say to really detailed figures of them. Makes me so curious.

Reedus actually has a 1/6 figure of himself, given to him by Denny Kim (CEO of iminime figures) at Norman's request, so we know he digs it!

That is awesome man! I got to see Norman twice this weekend plus for our full cast photo op. He is an absolute superstar.

Reedus actually has a 1/6 figure of himself, given to him by Denny Kim (CEO of iminime figures) at Norman's request, so we know he digs it!

oh wow that is just great :)
I love hearing stuff like this, that's just so cool

That is awesome man! I got to see Norman twice this weekend plus for our full cast photo op. He is an absolute superstar.

You're welcome for the second time. :)

Seriously, thanks for doing that Rich. I will have a signed stand for my figure too thanks to Feezle here. Can't wait!!!!

Awesome! I would contact Corrose or Evilface for a clear stand decal to put over and protect the signature. :duff

Yup, I planned on it! :hi5:

This is so amazing,

First question was "where did you get that?" :lol I tried to explain how I pieced it together and told him the body is actually from a Bruce Lee figure. He got a kick out of that, pun intended. I explained the head/bow are 3d sculpted and he asked who made the head. Gave a shout out to WGP. Also mentioned Rich (thanks for the poncho). He said "that's so badass man" quite a few times while checking it out. :lol I said I would give it to him as a gift, but it is somewhat of an expensive figure. He asked how much I had in it, not sure what his reaction to that was. Hard to read someone wearing glasses. Very cool experience. He is for sure into the figures (of himself). :rotfl

Thanks brother! Awesome. Saturday was insane huh?

Seems like a real cool guy. Congrats on the signed base and pic.

Thanks!

Back