• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT blank True type stands w/o name plate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid_A

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for black blank HT true type stands without name plate....pm me if ya have some to sell me :)

Last edited:
Re: WTB Iminime Grimes sculpt and IDM tan shirt

Sunday bump

Re: WTB Iminime Grimes sculpt + more

Hey man, I have a police belt, an extra t-1000 police shirt, and I WILL have the Iminime Sculpt when the full figure ships. Might be able to work something out.

Re: WTB Iminime Grimes sculpt + more

Hey man, I have a police belt, an extra t-1000 police shirt, and I WILL have the Iminime Sculpt when the full figure ships. Might be able to work something out.

Pm sent...

Re: WTB "pretty woman" leatherface sculpt by Caine

Bump for pretty woman sculpt!

Bump for pretty woman sculpt!

hey bud, i think its gonna be pretty hard to find a blank one considering how long ago caine made them, might be best to check out the leatherface page in the horror section and send some PM's to people who have them. I think only 10 odd people got them so its gonna be pretty hard to find. Great sculpt though. Also before u ask, Mine is staying with me :p

best of luck

hey bud, i think its gonna be pretty hard to find a blank one considering how long ago caine made them, might be best to check out the leatherface page in the horror section and send some PM's to people who have them. I think only 10 odd people got them so its gonna be pretty hard to find. Great sculpt though. Also before u ask, Mine is staying with me :p

best of luck

Thanks man. Hoping someone has one.

Back