Action Figure anyone know where i can find a babyface figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it's natural for your eyes to scan on the left for anyone's reply and Joel centres all his posts. It's not so bad on my iPad but is a bit annoying on a larger screen, especially when the post is a few words but whatever.

Does any one know how to change it from doing it automatically?

Weird, the only way I can centre or bold my posts is with tags (e.g., "[CENTRE] [/CENTRE]") but you're saying it's posting that way by default? Couldn't find a setting in the user CP or FAQ, so not sure. If I find something, I'll let you know.

Weird, the only way I can centre or bold my posts is with tags (e.g., "[CENTRE] [/CENTRE]") but you're saying it's posting that way by default? Couldn't find a setting in the user CP or FAQ, so not sure. If I find something, I'll let you know.

Yeah, it never use to do it, it randomly just started doing it and I never think to remove the "[CENTRE] [/CENTRE]" & "BOLD"

Just got this yesterday. Thank you so much to DarthMagnus for letting go of this grail piece from Ones Customs. Just a fantastic figure that pics and videos don't' do justice to until you have it in hand. A few pics

Back