My son will soon be a member here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
My son turns old enough to have an account in April. He is looking forward to stomping a maggot hole in the chest of most of you.

He sent a message to you all.

:moon

tumblr_lwwn9mr7US1qdvnr3o3_250.gif

Yeah...it really wasn't meant to be taken too seriously. Try not to pour over it too much. I did it more to give him a hard time than anything.

That's just... great Darth. Just be careful where you put him down, some of these threads have expensive carpeting. :lecture

o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-LUNGES-PAPARAZZI-570.jpg

Was he reacting to someone telling him to ''pull up your pants you ****ing idiot!'' by any chance?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nah, he was just a little cranky after getting the diaper changed inside the van.

Was he reacting to someone telling him to ''pull up your pants you ****ing idiot!'' by any chance?

"""The photographer" — clearly upset by the physical contact — immediately claimed he was assaulted … and began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog’s insults (“***** off back to America”, “*****g little moron”) … ’cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car … trying to attack the photographer.
While Bieber’s bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed … “What the ***** you say?”
The photog shot back — “You heard what I said … you heard what I *****g said, mate.”
Bieber replied, “I’ll *****g beat the ***** out of you.”

Justin tried to swing at the photographer, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay … and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

justin-bieber-attack-paparazzi-0308-03-435x580.jpg

Bieber is trying to toughen up his image. It's not working. He's just looking like a fool.

Hey Darth...what's your son's handle?

What the **** else was he supposed to do when some **** was hurling insults at him?

Jesus christ.

Back