1/6th Simplz Toys x Wildwork - Zombie Girl (Alice from RE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
alice__04809.1361531471.1280.1280.jpg

More pics and available for order at...

https://www.kghobby.com/simplz-toys-x-wildwork-zombie-girl-alice-from-resident-evil-action-figure/

I'm really digging this effort. The sculpts aren't perfect but they never will be. The outfit looks ill. Considering this as I just parted with my HT Alice.

Edit: Loving the nip. :lol

I ordered this a week ago. I am having all of the Alice's done so I wanted to get this one into my collection. It will be nice not having to do it as a custom. It only shipped last Monday so I'm assuming it will be another 2 weeks before it arrives. I cannot wait to put her with my other 2 Alice's. I'll put Chainsaw Killer with them and Ada Wong when she ships. I think it will be a cool mix of characters. You know, mostly Alice based, which is good. Cause she's awesome.

She arrived and she is scary looking. :lol
I swapped out the heads immediately because I would rather have 4 of the same faces, then have that scary serious face as one of them.

I'm working on swapping out her scarf for a color accurate one. I'll get that eventually. Might make it myself even.

I think for what I paid, I got a great addition. Here is my "I do not feel like working hard to take this photo for you" photo:

20130613_111510_zps0284b24f.jpg

PS, mine has crazy eyes.

Back