Almost Here - 12” Jason Voorhees/Final Chapter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Very cool! I received this just a couple of minutes ago...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Jason Voorhees – Final Chapter – Sideshow Exclusive (item #73211) from our Friday the 13th 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

If you have any last-minute changes, or if you would like to cancel this order,
YOU MUST CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
DIRECTLY BY TELEPHONE
at (800) 474-3746 (US) or (805) 214-2100, ext. 2 (outside of US).

We ask that you DO NOT attempt to alter or cancel your order online at this time. Online user accounts for U.S. customers should now restrict you from making changes on this order, and should prompt you to contact us directly. However, if your account does allow you to alter this order, changes WILL NOT be electronically updated to our in-house system in time before your order is processed and shipped.

You should expect to receive an e-mail containing the tracking number for your shipment, which will be sent via UPS (domestic orders under $100) unless prior arrangements have been made. Please allow 7-10 business days, from the date of your tracking e-mail, for delivery of your package. If you have questions about the location of your shipment while en-route, you can personally trace it through www.ups.com.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Collectibles Processing Team

I'm really excited as well, Good thing we are getting him before Friday the 13th eh? Now bring on Roy and part 8.

I had the Exclusive on Pre Order, I decided to let this one go. It was just too plain in comparison with my other Jason Figs and since I'm not a completist, I waved bye bye. Maybe it would have been different if I wasn't bombarded with 3 Star Wars figs almost at one time, but alas...

Anthos said:
I had the Exclusive on Pre Order, I decided to let this one go. It was just too plain in comparison with my other Jason Figs and since I'm not a completist, I waved bye bye. Maybe it would have been different if I wasn't bombarded with 3 Star Wars figs almost at one time, but alas...

Well I guess it is only a matter of taste,but for me, I think this figure will be probably one of my favorite of the line....the sculpt is awesome !!!! This is the mongoloid freak at his best !!!

Shai Hulud said:
Well I guess it is only a matter of taste,but for me, I think this figure will be probably one of my favorite of the line....the sculpt is awesome !!!! This is the mongoloid freak at his best !!!

Not wavering on Part 3 are you Shai my fellow Jason-ite?

Part 3 is overated. It's a cool figure no doubt, but the lack of articulation doesn't cut it for me, I think part 4 will be better in almost every way.

denger4000 said:
Part 3 is overated. It's a cool figure no doubt, but the lack of articulation doesn't cut it for me, I think part 4 will be better in almost every way.

Lets look at it this way:

Part 3

+1st Sideshow Jason Ever
+Big Body
+Good Sculpt
-Lack of Articulation
-cost 100+ on secondary market.. even loose
-Lack of accessories

Part 4
+Better "mongaloid" sculpt
+Better articulation
+Better outfit... at least from pre-production pics
+40-60 bucks on secondary market
+Cooler accessories.. especially if you got the exclusive
-Lack "cool" collector factor of Part 3
-May be on standard body as opposed to big boy

Sorry, unless Sideshow "Willows" this one, it should be better than part 3 overall easily. Cross your fingers :monkey3

Dengar,your still crazy...first saying Methos was more badass than the Kurgan has made you an heretic in my book...but now, saying Jason part 3 is overated....has made me realise you have lost any grip on reality whatsoever....:lol :lol :lol

Seriously guys,Depends on how you enjoy your figures..but neck articulation is not a big factor for me...I see part 3 Jason like a statue more than anything..an articulated statue...like a mini Premium format.The sculpt,by Mat Falls is haunting...And yes Part 4 has the potential to be the 2nd best figure of the line,but like I said before,the big boy body is weaker than his part 3 counterpart( loose hips,skinny torso).We'll see in a couple of days anyway...

I agree with you Shai. Part 3 can never be surpassed in my book. The lack of articulation stands out to me and adds to his unique quality. And when you think about it, its Jason, not a Jedi, how much articulation do you need. I also think SS old big boy body was superior to the new one they use now. And the wool type undershirt he wears him looks perfect. And the sculpt in secound to none. The BEST Jason scult to date. Period. I also love the sculpted hands, and blood splater on them. The iconic clean mask is also a plus in my book. The understated simplicity of this figure only compounds its shear awesomeness.

galactiboy said:
Definitely Pt 3 rains supreme... Pt 4 will be awesome, but its really not a fair fight.

Ditto.... And I totally agree with you Shai... Jason 3 is like a mini statue... Besides, he's Jason... all he has to do is stand there and look menacing. :lol

King Darkness said:
I agree with you Shai. Part 3 can never be surpassed in my book. The lack of articulation stands out to me and adds to his unique quality. And when you think about it, its Jason, not a Jedi, how much articulation do you need. I also think SS old big boy body was superior to the new one they use now. And the wool type undershirt he wears him looks perfect. And the sculpt in secound to none. The BEST Jason scult to date. Period. I also love the sculpted hands, and blood splater on them. The iconic clean mask is also a plus in my book. The understated simplicity of this figure only compounds its shear awesomeness.

Well,as the old saying goes, denial isn't just a river in Egypt :lol :lol :lol I'm glad all of you like your figure. Part 3 is a nice figure. But you guys seem to rationalizing the faults. Its one of the best... but its not perfect. And part 4 could turn out to be a piece of crap ( *crosses finger*). However, going with the mentality that "it is the greatest, there is none higher" is silly. And, while I might be in the minority, I like articulation. If I want a PF, I will buy one. Jason may have looked statue-like when those horny teens first see him... but many of his kills require good articulation :monkey3

P.S. although I have to agree with you on that Methos vs. Kurgan thing... Kurgan wasn't that bright... but he made up for it in viciousness and brute strength.

DouglasMcc said:
Well,as the old saying goes, denial isn't just a river in Egypt :lol :lol :lol I'm glad all of you like your figure. Part 3 is a nice figure. But you guys seem to rationalizing the faults. Its one of the best... but its not perfect. And part 4 could turn out to be a piece of crap ( *crosses finger*). However, going with the mentality that "it is the greatest, there is none higher" is silly. And, while I might be in the minority, I like articulation. If I want a PF, I will buy one. Jason may have looked statue-like when those horny teens first see him... but many of his kills require good articulation :monkey3

P.S. although I have to agree with you on that Methos vs. Kurgan thing... Kurgan wasn't that bright... but he made up for it in viciousness and brute strength.

How can I rationalize a fault if I dont consider it to be a fault in the first place. Its my opinion, I think that Jason 3 in far and away the best Jason SS has to offer. Period. I have thought so since the day I got him. In my eyes, he is a perfect figure. I'm not trying to convince anyone of that, I am simply stating what I think. I'am sure you have a favorite figure for your own reasons too, which is not "silly".

Back