I am over it.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Boba Ben, thank you my friend for trying to help. :1-1:As you can see now, payment was not going to happen.

StevenRogers84 is still not someone I would ever make a deal with. He has never paid, and has no intention of paying. He's had my address. I just don't care anymore. He ruined his own reputation. You may close this thread. This is all I have to say. I will not discuss this again.

People that screw people on this should be totally banned why they do not have trade rules for community family I do not know. Everything is done on a good faith bases. I know this is not another forum but it should have some type of consequences for non payment or delivery of goods. Like a 6 month ban or 12 month ban, if the opposite party can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt FYI ( no tracking number, no shipping receipt showing destination or weight or pictures of item) that they sent it.

StevenRogers84 be mindful whatever a man sow's that is what he reaps universal principle it effects every aspect of your life. On eye if he contacted you on eBay at all in anyway, then go thru eBay security and report him. take him to small claims court just have lawyer send him a letter that will sort him out to get motivated as long as you got a receipt of purchase and delivery of goods he needs to break a sweat
And be motivated legally to do something.

Can I please have his info so we can ban him on the statue FB page?
Any info would be much appreciate it

I have seen that happen before. Sounds like the guy who was supposed to make some custom Boromir capes and ran with the loot, then voluntarily come back and promised to make good on everything...only to leave again without doing so.

Boba Ben, thank you my friend for trying to help. :1-1:As you can see now, payment was not going to happen.

StevenRogers84 is still not someone I would ever make a deal with. He has never paid, and has no intention of paying. He's had my address. I just don't care anymore. He ruined his own reputation. You may close this thread. This is all I have to say. I will not discuss this again.

Sorry to hear about your experiences, ONEYE. I hope that guys gets a permaban.

I have seen that happen before. Sounds like the guy who was supposed to make some custom Boromir capes and ran with the loot, then voluntarily come back and promised to make good on everything...only to leave again without doing so.

gee wilikers! ROFL :lol

Back