Brother Production - Jack Nicholson - The Shining

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like Subways still wins. This is really a project Rainman or another great custom artist should tackle, cause bootlegs just arn't doing it and lord knows it will never be licensed

Not to bad, it would be a nice "value" version to have. Its obviously not perfect but it also doesnt cost an arm and a leg. 2nd headsculpt is much better than the first. Its not great but it doesnt matter too much. Its obvious who it is.

$(KGrHqJ,!rYFDrDUBGMOBRNeshsyKg~~60_12.JPG

Two heads ... only difference is a wisp of hair is out of place. Why the same sculpt twice?

SnakeDoc

Not bad, Subway still seems like the better figure. Although I always figured Subway was just another name Bros pro used.

pretty awesome figures. not as good as subway but i cant seem to get a hold of a subway figure at all. so pre ordered one of these bad boys :) :yess: gotta love the shining

I have to be honest. I really like this. The headsculpts actually look like Jack
I'm impressed NY the costume and accessories. And for $180 you can't beat that. This looks like the same quality of any of the higher price customizers. I don't see that paying $300-800 more for a figure makes it any better. I definitely ordered one today and can't wait to get it. The figure is awesome! "Here's Johnny!" Lol

Sick dio Ecko! If I can ever get my hands on a proper Jack I'm coming your way for one if those!

This fig is alright and like the rest of the BP or Subway type figs I guess worth the money for the simple fact that there aren't any other options. Personally I rather spend the $850 and get a top notch custom

This just came today from kghobby and I'm really impressed. It feels like an Iminime release. I've owned a few BP figures and this one is by far the best. I was going to say for the money this is a great figure which is true but if this figure was more money I'd think it would be totally worth it. I'll post pics in a bit.

Can we get pics :)

Patience all good things:)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvk9kWOJvdU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Excellent dio
If I got this figure I’d have to make the dio.
Just bought a router with this in mind.
Will I take it out of the box and do anything is the question:)
Prefer the original head though and have the subway boots, they really are flimsy and not glued well.
Look good though

Back