Miranda Tate/Talia al Ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have one? Plan to do one? Also want one? With Ra's al Ghul having not been made by HT, I really don't see this character ever being released. But I would certainly like one. And unlike Ra's, she's not the easiest to bash. No head that I know of. And that red tunic she wears at the end of the movie isn't something you just find on eBay.

I know Void would want this. Anyone else? How do we get these customs going? I've only jumped in on a few but never contacted anyone to see if they'd do it.

I believe Cheungkinmen has plans to do this

Any links to the interest thread? I searched but apparently didn't do a very good job. He made the Cillian Murphy and the Tom Wilkinson headsculpts, right? Does he do clothing too or does he work with other people? Just curious. I shouldn't really even be inquiring about this now. I don't have the funds to pull the trigger at the moment.

The problem with this is that nearly everyone who would be interested in this to be done by a custom worker would be put off by the price. take iminime wall street killer and the walking dead products they have just put out, i would love all of them but the price is just too much for me, but thats what it needs to be for them to make a living from producing them. talia would be the same.
if it came in at £150-170 i'd be right on it but lets face it it will be much more, and the majority of folk who said they were in for it would balk and run a mile when the enevitable price came out

Any links to the interest thread? I searched but apparently didn't do a very good job. He made the Cillian Murphy and the Tom Wilkinson headsculpts, right? Does he do clothing too or does he work with other people? Just curious. I shouldn't really even be inquiring about this now. I don't have the funds to pull the trigger at the moment.

He told me its on his to do list, he hasnt started the thread yet or made it definate. He did the Angry Gringo, Chris Redfield, Oldboy, Cillian Murphy etc.

Really great guy, sculptor and painter, he does work with a tailor I believe from time to time

Definitely want

But no funds at the moment, so gonna be something for next yr probably

Yeah.... Bane, Catwoman, Blake, and upgrading my Detolf with lights and backgrounds have certainly taken their toll on my bank account. I hope something gets going next year then. I just hope there's still enough interest by then.

The problem with this is that nearly everyone who would be interested in this to be done by a custom worker would be put off by the price. take iminime wall street killer and the walking dead products they have just put out, i would love all of them but the price is just too much for me, but thats what it needs to be for them to make a living from producing them. talia would be the same.
if it came in at £150-170 i'd be right on it but lets face it it will be much more, and the majority of folk who said they were in for it would balk and run a mile when the enevitable price came out
Yeah the Lucius they made is awesome but hell if I'm going to pay $400 for an unlicensed figure. I'd like a Talia if it was made but I sort of doubt she ever will be.

I'd love one of these. I agree with others - if it's gonna be made, it's gonna be a custom. The head would be the hardest part of such a bash.

News that Cheungkinmen is considering it is definitely a good sign, though. He does top-notch work, and unlike some other customizers, he does it for the love of the craft and not the money - and thus charges reasonable prices, rather than feeling the need to charge an arm and a leg to exploit a niche market. A real artist's artist.

Back