What's your favorite VS. Diorama so far ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your Favorite VS. Diorama so far ??

• Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • X-Men vs. Sentinel

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Hulk VS Spider-Man

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Captain America VS Red Skull

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Spider-man VS Venom

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Your Favorite so far is?...:chew

90001.jpg
9001.jpg
9002.jpg
90041.jpg
9017sk2.jpg

Most favourite?! C'mon... i just can't possibly select 1. I have the first 3 and all are special & my favourites in their own way. Its like asking to choose which is your favourite child.:D

Looking forward to the 5th "FULL SIZE" Vs dio now. Who would it be?
Bring on some chicks or cosmic beings for a change.:chew

While I love both that I have, the X-Men VS Sentinel will always be my favorite. Best use of an exclusive so far.

Hulk v Spidey is the only one I own, and its the best IMO.:emperor (and Green Excl. BTW, Gray is nice and limited, but the paint job, puhleeze)

On a side note, that VENOM/SPIDEY could have been so cool if it fit in w/ the others.

Darth Loki said:
While I love both that I have, the X-Men VS Sentinel will always be my favorite. Best use of an exclusive so far.

I agree with that, but my favorite is the Hulk/Spidey. The piece has more of a connection to me. :D

Deadly Dagger said:
I went with X-Men vs Sentinel...To me the Hulk vs Spidey dio scale looks off...the Hulk does not look right IMO.

I agree. Spidey seem a little too small to me... Maybe they made Spidey smaller so that the trafic light pole can support it. X-Men VS Sentinel is my favorite :)

I've got them all, but the brute force of the Hulk makes this a sure winner.

X-Men Sentinel Exclusive. I'll like it even more when my replacement arrives. :horse

Back