Is anyone here like Stitch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerodynamic

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Is anyone here like Stitch? Seems like not so many people like Stitch, all of my friends think he is weird :panic:

Is anyone here like Stitch?

You mean is our badness level this high?

tumblr_lsps2cndLc1qe8uimo1_250.png

Or are you asking if anyone likes Stitch? Yah, I like him alright.

I love Stitch. I really like him. I don't even like his movie as much but I love the character and his personality.

I remember hearing some manager in a Disney store saying how much they hated Stitch when someone was trading a pin with her lol.

I used to have stich plushie/doll which could be turned into dog mode and alien mode with an orange jumpsuit.It reminds me of the good times,you know,before things started going downhill across the whole wide world,before every single comic book character who died came back to life in about a month,collectibles didn't cost a fortune and the ps2,gamecube,xbox and the best handheld,the goddamn gameboy rocked the world!

I love Stitch. I really like him. I don't even like his movie as much but I love the character and his personality.

I remember hearing some manager in a Disney store saying how much they hated Stitch when someone was trading a pin with her lol.

LOL they must be hated Stitch so much

I love Stitch, just had to say that, just for the record.
Really edgy, fun un-Disney like character. And he loves Elvis, what more could you ask for.

This thread is like an AA meeting or something..

"my name is ........ and I love/like Stitch"

thanks guys that was when i first tought myself to sculpt now that i have gotten better im sure my work would look even better

I love Stitch, just had to say that, just for the record.
Really edgy, fun un-Disney like character. And he loves Elvis, what more could you ask for.

This thread is like an AA meeting or something..

"my name is ........ and I love/like Stitch"

Hi, my name is aerodynamic and I love Stitch and I don't like people who don't love Stitch:panic:

Back