• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTTF TTM19 and/or Blitzway's Carlito's Way body - Have T 800 stuff & more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staps1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for 1 TTM19 body and 1 Blitzway Carlito's way body. My haves list is below and I'm open to trades, partial trades/cash either way or might buy outright if the price isn't crazy.

Please PM me if you can help!

Haves:

-TTM 20 complete, like new
-Hot Toys T800 gloved hand set for mini gun
-Hot Toys DX T 800 pistol with clip
-Hot Toys DX T 800 shotgun
-MM117 T 800 boots
-DX10 T 800 leather pants
-VTS zombie killer belt
-black t shirt(DAM toys - fits ttm20 perfectly)

-Burns Belt mace pouches x 2 - perfect for Rick Grimes bash

-jeans unknown brand - can fit ttm20 body

-Gangster Kingdom Spade J black pants X 2 - these are weathered and look great but run big.

-24 hour hero Jack Bauer jeans

-Hot Toys Bruce Lee casual outfit- set includes gray pants, blue shirt, socks & shoes

-Hot Toys Luke tourniquet with stump forearm

-Cyron multicolor LED accent lighting system - 4 lights, perfect for Detolfs - new/unused

-Army in Afghanistan mountain boots - real laces, brown - would be perfect for John Matrix lumberjack look

Empty boxes
-Hot Toys Apone
-Hot Toys Drake
-Hot Toys Wolf - cleaner kit

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: WTTF TTM19 - need 2 - Haves list inside - Please help!

Great freak guys! Send 'em your TTM-19's if you got 'em.

Steve, why don't you just buy a cheap Hitfigure body from eBay though? They are just like the 19's but 1/3 the cost. I am thinking about it.

Re: WTTF TTM19 - need 2 - Haves list inside - Please help!

Great freak guys! Send 'em your TTM-19's if you got 'em.

Steve, why don't you just buy a cheap Hitfigure body from eBay though? They are just like the 19's but 1/3 the cost. I am thinking about it.

Thanks IMan - I have a couple of the hitfigure bodies and they fill a role but still not the ttm19:)

Re: WTTF TTM19 - need 1 - Haves list inside

back to the 1st page with you!

Back