Which Adam Hughes drawn DC Character do you want as a LSF more than Catwoman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReplicantSavior

Super Freak
Reaction score
I posted in the Catwoman LSF thread that if Sideshow knew they weren't going to use the Audrey Hepburn influence for Adam Hughes' Catwoman LSF. Then they should have picked another character to start with. The jury's still out on what the final Catwoman LSF will look like. But it's probably safe to say that the LSF won't be as close to Audrey as the DC Direct Cover Girls Catwoman. Anyway, there are so many great choices Sideshow could have gone with. Here's my list of who I would pick and who I still hope will show up in LSF form (if not PF):

1. Supergirl. I love this image. Maybe modify the cape just to avoid it breaking in statue form. Perhaps her facial action to go with the new cape. And this would be a perfect grail LSF. I need a statue of this in my collection.

2. Black Canary. The DC Direct statue was a big surprise. I didn't like the Justice League cover that much. The blood was too much. And I didn't like her hair compared to how Ed Benes was drawing Dinah. But what an amazing statue. One of the best in my collection. As Black Canary is probably my favorite female superhero, I would love to see a LSF version of this statue. I know they will have to change the pose. But they need to get the muscularity in the legs like this statue. Besides, Sideshow has to show DC Direct and Kotobukiya that they can make a grail Black Canary statue.

3. Power Girl. Hughes' favorite drawing. It's really beautiful too. I own the comic and I've only read a handful of Power Girl stories. I would own a LSF of a Hughes' Power Girl in a heartbeat.

4. Zatanna. I like the whole old magic theater poster feel of this image. A LSF of Zatanna could go well with the poster image. She could be setup at a media room/home theater entrance. Besides, who wouldn't want another character with fishnets? And she's a magic user. Tons of cool things could go on the base.

5. Wonder Woman. I believe we are still getting a Hughes' Wonder Woman PF. But the character most believe as the female superhero surely deserves a LSF.

Who would you guys pick?

The only DC female character deserving of the LSF treatment is Wonder Woman.

The only DC female character deserving of the LSF treatment is Wonder Woman.

I do not pick up LSF pieces for my collection. However, I agree that WW is the only other female DC character deserving of the LSF treatment. I really can't see them selling much of the other characters. Who would be willing to spend $2000 on any of the other women on the above list?

Last edited:
LS Baroness of course.

Baroness_by_AdamHughes.jpg

I really can't see them selling much of the other characters. Who would be willing to spend $2000 on any of the other women on the above list?

I think my picks could sell just as many if not more pieces than the current Catwoman LSF. That's the point. Why make a LSF of a character and change how fans are used to seeing her? I would pay $2000 for all of my picks if they didn't mess around with the look. Supergirl would easily be worth $2000. That would be so much more impressive compared to Catwoman. Although I do like almost everything about Catwoman except the face.

What's ironic is I could say the exact same thing about your picks.

Put up the Hughes drawings of Batgirl that you think would make good statues. His Batgirl #2 is the best I've seen him draw her so far. But that image wouldn't make a good LSF.

Back