Blood,sweat and tears....Show Your custom horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a thread too Share with the fourm your 1:6 custom and normal horror figures..... Don't be shy boils and ghouls I'm axing you too share your most loved horror piece's.

Not a huge Horror Collector any more but here are some pieces I did for some members and some pieces that are For Sale.

Some Hockey Mask's I made, casted, painted and strapped for a Member.
DSCN5806_zps4c86f247.jpg

DSCN5808_zpsa2aeaf9d.jpg

A Re-Sculpted and Re-Painted Rick Grimes Head Sculpt I recently did.

DSCN5817_zps8c49883a.jpg

Re-worked Sideshow Part 3 Jason.

DSCN5819_zps02a199cd.jpg

Roy Burns

DSCN5837_zps245b1b2c.jpg

Daryl Dixon

DSCN5768_zps8022aa69.jpg

Patrick Bateman

DSCN5608_zpsfc63db4e.jpg

Michael Myers

DSCN5596_zps79104948.jpg

That is some of it.

My Customs, old pics.

JASON VOORHEES-Mezco 1:6 pt VII meshed with SS 1:6 Pt VII. Ive since added Clear coat over his entire body to give it a "wet look" like he just came out of the lake.

FREDDY KRUEGER- Part Mezco 1:6 on a Soldier Story body. Bloodied.

MICHAEL MYERS- Ones "Blackest Eyes" Sculpt on a True Type Body with dyed Saturday Toys Coveralls.

ASH WILLIAMS - Full BETO Custom.

LEATHERFACE and GHOST FACE are Not customs.

293151_10151085909139663_35534631_n.jpg

269689_10151085908944663_913726988_n.jpg

NIce horror shelf, Rzezz! :clap All are accounted for. Tell me about that Freddy.

Thanks! :)

The Freddy is a 1:6 Mezco Head/hat/hand/gloves/Shirt on a Soldier Story body painted and bloodied. Shoes are SS 1:6 Indys and the pants were a pair of 1:6 jeans I got off ebay painted brown. Its no BETO work but it gets the job done. :)

Nice collection too both of you guys awesome stuff, I'm waiting for my customs too come through so I can post pics. Stupid question the mezco freddy is it the same size sweater as the sideshow one ?

Nice collection too both of you guys awesome stuff, I'm waiting for my customs too come through so I can post pics. Stupid question the mezco freddy is it the same size sweater as the sideshow one ?

Thanks a lot, I believe it is a better snug fit.

Not sure about the SS Sweater (Never had a SS Freddy), but the Mezco one was pretty tight on the figure. I had to cut it a little to get it off.

Thanks! :)

The Freddy is a 1:6 Mezco Head/hat/hand/gloves/Shirt on a Soldier Story body painted and bloodied. Shoes are SS 1:6 Indys and the pants were a pair of 1:6 jeans I got off ebay painted brown. Its no BETO work but it gets the job done. :)

Oh the Dream Warriors figures? I dig what you've done with the Roto figures by sprucing them up to be cool. Honestly, I wouldn't have thought of it.

Impressive stuff guys :duff I've found that over time more Horror figures either are full customs or have gotten the customization treatment than any others in my collection. I haven't touched my Jason III yet, but he's next on the list.

First up my Evil Dead/Army of Darkness shelf, The S-Mart Ash is stock, but the rest are custom figures.

ffp-1_zps4144f5dc.jpg

Left to right:
Evil Dead II Ash:
Beto head, Peteskywalker harness and shirt, TTM-19 Body and the balance are Sideshow Ash parts. Assembled, painted and distressed.

ashf.jpg

ashi.jpg

Army of Darkness: Evil Ash
Sideshow Evil Ash, completely repainted and weathered ported over to a Prometheus 1.1 body"

evilashc.jpg

evilasha.jpg

Evil Dead II: Deadite Ash
Beto head and paint, put on a TTL body and weathered.​

evilashb.jpg

Evil Dead II: Evil Ed
Sculpt and paint are mine; Soldier Story and kitbashed clothing.​

eviledk_zps0df8b964.jpg

eviledl_zpsffc67a84.jpg

And a WIP of a severed Henrietta head accessory:

evilhena_zps8410da03.jpg

Oh the Dream Warriors figures? I dig what you've done with the Roto figures by sprucing them up to be cool. Honestly, I wouldn't have thought of it.

Yeah whatever the 1:6 scale version one was that Mezco did of Freddy. :)

Thanks, yeah its a lot cheaper than dishing out $800-$1000 for what the customizers are asking. They do great work but I just cant justify dropping that kind of cash on figure.

Awesome I love the freddy and Jason pose :) I've got 3 freddys being made part 4 with the arms coming out of him and part 2 but here's mine including my custom ones custom Freddy

Yeah whatever the 1:6 scale version one was that Mezco did of Freddy. :)

Thanks, yeah its a lot cheaper than dishing out $800-$1000 for what the customizers are asking. They do great work but I just cant justify dropping that kind of cash on figure.

Yeah, speaking on that. Is it much cheaper just to buy custom parts and bash your own?? Because I bought that Ones Blackest Eyes sculpt and put him together for under $200. :lol I dunno.

@ galactiboy You have an excellent Evil Dead collection. You did a wonderful job on Evil Ed. From sculpt to paint all the way to clothes and weathering. :clap

Awesome I love the freddy and Jason pose :) I've got 3 freddys being made part 4 with the arms coming out of him and part 2 but here's mine including my custom ones custom Freddy

Great looking collection... the "Sprinwood Flasher" in the back in particularly inspired :Lol

@ galactiboy You have an excellent Evil Dead collection. You did a wonderful job on Evil Ed. From sculpt to paint all the way to clothes and weathering. :clap

Thanks man :duff

Yeah, speaking on that. Is it much cheaper just to buy custom parts and bash your own?? Because I bought that Ones Blackest Eyes sculpt and put him together for under $200. :lol I dunno.

Yeah I did the same. Saved me a lot of money. And I know its just personal taste and preference and Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all the jazz, but I prefer this look over Betos version.

And "doing it yourself" adds a little more to the pieces as well. :)

Yeah, I kinda don't get it. If you bought those Freddy head One sells and Moe's clothes and a body and worked out a glove it would probably still be cheaper than buying the whole figure. And yeah, I like Ones Myers sculpt to Betos. Betos coveralls are the **** though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not super big into horror but here are some of mine:

Ashwippants.jpg

AOD "Hero" Ash made by me. HS and paint by Beto.

BenNOTLDcustom.jpg

Ben from NOTLD custom made by me.

Ashgood3final.jpg

Final Battle Ash Evil Dead 2 full custom by Peteskywalker

Myers81_zps220440eb.jpg

Myers81bloody_zps9bcb5cab.jpg

Myers81bloody2_zps622af7c8.jpg

81 Myers by Onescustoms with HS repaint and mods by me.

Ahhh man you don't know how lucky you are too have those's ash's I'm messaging people trying to find one for sale everyone seems to of sold theirs so I'm gonna keep on trying to find an ash figure that someone's willing to part with. One day aha :)

I'm not super big into horror but here are some of mine:

Ashwippants.jpg

AOD "Hero" Ash made by me. HS and paint by Beto.

BenNOTLDcustom.jpg

Ben from NOTLD custom made by me.

Ashgood3final.jpg

Final Battle Ash Evil Dead 2 full custom by Peteskywalker

Myers81_zps220440eb.jpg

Myers81bloody_zps9bcb5cab.jpg

Myers81bloody2_zps622af7c8.jpg

81 Myers by Onescustoms with HS repaint and mods by me.

Back