• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB White EX Stand Cody & Rex, Lighted Ironman Stands, Darth Maul - Sith Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrQ2

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB White EX Stand Cody & Rex, Lighted Ironman Stands, Darth Maul - Sith Probe Droid

Looking to buy more Star Wars: Darth Maul - Sith Probe Droid, I just clean out TA of there 6 Probe Droids and need more. Don't really care about the stand but hay if it's cheap I can deal.

Email me, I need a told of 12 and I bought 6 from TA.

WTB White EX Stand Cody & Rex plus Lighted Ironman Stands

Still looking for the White Stands for Cody and Rex if anyone has one forsale. Also looking for the light up stands for the Mark ??? Ironman I need 4 of them.

Re: WTB White EX Stand Cody & Rex plus Lighted Ironman Stands

I will save time. I will pay $20 ship for the white stands for Cody or Rex. I will also pay $45 ship if you have both of them. These means you can make a extra $5 if you have them. I have all the white stands and like them. I will not pay more. I do have a cut off point.

If you need a black stand to replace your white stand. let's talk. I have the black stand TA and SSC has them but I am welling to work with you. Help a Freak out on this one.

Re: WTB White EX Stand Cody & Rex, Lighted Ironman Stands, Darth Maul - Sith Probe Dr

Threads merged and all items added to the title of this one thread.
x :duff

Re: WTB White EX Stand Cody & Rex, Lighted Ironman Stands, Darth Maul - Sith Probe Dr

Threads merged and all items added to the title of this one thread.
x :duff

That's cool. I being I was looking for two (3) items I was not sure if I should have put it in one or two.

That's cool. I being I was looking for two (3) items I was not sure if I should have put it in one or two.
No worries, it's one active thread per section (WTB/Action Sales/Statue Sales) that you should place all your items in.
Anyways, no harm done :duff
x :peace

Update, I just bought 2 of the Sith Probes. This gives me 8.

Are you talking about the stands or the Droids? In anycase I will try to find his post.

galactiboy had some for sale awhile back..check him out

Back