Han Solo Carbo - weird plug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moeror

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ok, the ac adapter for my Han Solo is weird. I think it's European. A reviewer on youtube ended up with the same adapter. It's got round connectors. Will sideshow replace it for me without having to send everything back?

P.S. I didn't order it directly from them.

You should hit them up on the live chat (or just call them). It sounds strange that they would use different plugs for this piece. Doesn't really make sense? Unless they send UK plugs to the EU retailers/distributors.

PowerPlug_types.jpg

Yeah it is definitely the EU one. I threw them an email about it. I guess if they cant help for some reason or want the entire thing returned, I can always grab an adapter. They are fairly cheap.

hm. i just put a small adapter (US to EU) on the plug and it seems to work fine. But now that you mention it, I'm not so sure if that is completely harmless.

You know, I'd only inspected the base and left it in the box. Displaying the carbo on the wall behind the Fett PF...but you made me go back and look. I got the EU cord as well. Guess I'll have to email SS...:(

hm. i just put a small adapter (US to EU) on the plug and it seems to work fine. But now that you mention it, I'm not so sure if that is completely harmless.

The most adapters are made to adjust the voltages as well. So I don't think you need to worry.

Still, it's important to check. I do believe that US runs on different voltages than EU/UK.

The most adapters are made to adjust the voltages as well. So I don't think you need to worry.

Still, it's important to check. I do believe that US runs on different voltages than EU/UK.

You are correct, sir.

North American voltage is 110v, European voltage is around 220v. It's possible the power supply inside the PF's base is universal and can handle the voltage wherever in the world you are but, ideally, you should ask Sideshow to confirm this before plugging it in.

Back