Statue TDK Health Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have this one. I saw him in person, and passed. The Dark Knight Batman by Kolby Jukes is excellent in my opinion, and I did get that one. I like the sculpt on the Ledger Joker, but he just didn't jump out at me for some reason. However the Hot Toys Dark Knight and Joker busts were excellent. Sorry, I'm not bashing this, it's a nice sculpt. Just a pass for me.

Oh god I picked this up a few years back. Everything is nice apart from the head, worst paint I've ever seen on a joker figure/statue it looked nothing like Ledger. Sent it straight back.

Not my pic but this is what my paint was like too :lol

joker002.jpg

Oh god I picked this up a few years back. Everything is nice apart from the head, worst paint I've ever seen on a joker figure/statue it looked nothing like Ledger. Sent it straight back.

Not my pic but this is what my paint was like too :lol

joker002.jpg

It's like they forgot to do the eyes.

I own this piece, and my paint job was most excellent.

217679_10150219035841391_6447505_n.jpg

1641_56528396390_9508_n.jpg

Yeah weird maybe it was some sort of batch issue? Yours actually looks like the one shown on the box.

Irvy, do you remember where you go it from? Looking at that picture you posted, it looks nothing like mine. Mine looks exactly like how you see it on the website.

I don't think the one you bought was genuine.

I'll post up some pics of it tonight after I get home from work.

I've seen the face paint apps vary greatly on this piece. Mine was better than Irvy's, but not as good as Lehecka's. The only DCD Ledger piece I didn't repaint was the mini bust. Even the 1/2 scale bust was crap.

Back