Sideshow Snowtrooper review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems like Sideshow's terrific work on the Star Wars license over the last couple years isn't getting much notice. Hopefully that's going to change, especially with figures like tonight's review, the Snowtrooper. You can find it at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Pretty accurate review. Although I haven't experienced the boot problem.

Thanks for taking the time. I always enjoy your reviews.

Great review. Certainly seems that SSC's weathering has come a long way since the early trooper efforts (which resembled someone working with a sharpie.)

And the hood is material dipped in plastic? First I've heard of that.

Can't wait to get this guy on Friday.:yess:

You need to get back over to the Boba Fett mod thread and continue our conversation :)

Great review as always. About the boots, not sure if you noticed but they are a two piece design. The foot is separate from the top of tye boot and is ball jointed. Messing with the ankle should fix your issue.

thanks for the excellent review as always. BTW, surprised to read you have a boot problem. It has similar design ala dx12 batman and rah vader so there is no sacrifice of ankle articulation at all. You should double check them.

I'll play around with the boots to see if they're just rubbing the wrong way.

As to the cowl, it doesn't feel like regular rubber (which, as we all know, would be bad). It feels like material soaked in some sort of plasticizer (not plastic!), which gives it a rubbery feel, but keeps it held in place and soft enough to move.

Either way, it works well.

I'll play around with the boots to see if they're just rubbing the wrong way.

As to the cowl, it doesn't feel like regular rubber (which, as we all know, would be bad). It feels like material soaked in some sort of plasticizer (not plastic!), which gives it a rubbery feel, but keeps it held in place and soft enough to move.

Either way, it works well.

It's rubber. I took it off mine.
But anyway doesn't matter. :hi5:

Back