Hi from the frozen north.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter the painter

Super Freak
Reaction score
North of England that is, Hi everyone I am new to the board, so don't know my way around things yet but I'm looking forward to sharing interests with you guys and hope you will enjoy some of my postings too.
For twenty years I have been a freelance crafts person painting and sculpting dogs and wildlife, after being introduced to some of the 1/6th boards by a friend I decided to have a go at headsculpting which I find very challenging and interesting in equal measure.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to seeing some of your great customs and collections in the future.

Cheers,
Peter.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Peter! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome Peter!

I recently joined as well and have sculpted several 1/6 heads over the past few months.

Nice work in your thread in the customs section, would be nice to see your process of flat sculpt through to full round head.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm sure we will enjoy sharing our mutual interests in the hobby.

Cheers,
Peter.

Back