Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
so Batman Legendary Scale Figure in works

batmanlsf.jpg

3 going to be huge one....... if they drop 3rd pose i hope they will make PF or comi of that pose ......

No 3 is gonna be outrages big, with that cape. IMO they'll go for No1.
Nevertheless what ever they go for, Batman LSF would be gr8.Do u think we might see something on this years Comic Con??

A simple museum pose of him and superman would be great - if they can get the body proportions right.

I hope they make #1 that's my vote!
I'm in the process of sculpting my own 1/3 scale batman figure.. without base he's 26" including bat ears.... with base it's about another 8".. the cape is cloth with wire.... I hope to have some photos to share next week. I've taken a few of the sculpting so far.. the head is completely done.. body is done just putting armor details on him, and the base is still rough...

I really don't like the face on the Batman PF that much. If they use something similar on the LSF, it won't be for me. Wolverine LSF is like that too. I'll be satisfied with my Hot Toys Keaton and most likely Bale 1/4 or 1/6 Dark Knight.

I hope they make #1 that's my vote!
I'm in the process of sculpting my own 1/3 scale batman figure.. without base he's 26" including bat ears.... with base it's about another 8".. the cape is cloth with wire.... I hope to have some photos to share next week. I've taken a few of the sculpting so far.. the head is completely done.. body is done just putting armor details on him, and the base is still rough...

Please show pics. I'd love to see your batman WIPs.

Back