Long time stalker, first time poster ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qbranch

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So I've been perusing this awesome sight for over a year now, and figured it was about time to join the conversation. I started collecting a few 1/6 figures, Doctor Who and such, but have since moved on to 1/4 scale. This is mainly because our new house that we're building will have a dedicated home theater/bar and I'm going to decorate it with movie-themed statues.

So needless to say I'm not really collecting video game/comic/anime type stuff, though I'm on the fence right now about the 1/4 Darth Malgus just because it looks insane and the 1/4 Nathan Drake since Uncharted is my *****, but I have a while to consider those. Right now I have the John Wayne Flying Tigers PF, the Cap America movie PF and the Rocketeer. (I know they're comics but they were movies too wise guys). I didn't even realize until recently that I have a WWII theme going there, and a Director Joe Johnston theme too, which is okay since the dude is seriously underappreciated in Tinsel Town.

Latest purchase was the 1/4 Spock from Hollywood Collectibles - which was apparently just shipped - mainly because the likeness to Nimoy on that is the best I've ever seen, and Trek is awesome. I'll do a review on it when it gets in. I really wish I'd picked up the Lara Croft Snow Day when it was produced, but secondary market values are way too over-inflated on that right now.

About me, not that anyone cares, I got out of the military after eight years and now work in the film industry in varying facets, editing, production, but I work as an extra most of the time - still working on getting that bit part with a few lines!

I also took some interesting "Avengers like" action shots of my PF's and manipulated them, I think they came out pretty well and I'm going to post them here somewhere. Anyway, love this site!

Rob

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Rob! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back