Action Figure Batman memorial statue from The Dark Knight Rises update 09/03/2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapow7

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Since seeing the film TDKR and seeing the memorial statue at the end in City Hall I've wanted one. Gave it some time hoping that it would get done and so far no.

I talked with a zbrush artist and we agreed terms and this is what I got back. The statue is being printed and should be with me first week in march and will be printed to go along side my 1/6 collection

674ddfe0-f5f0-4537-bf42-b9b279ebe12c_zpse8bec8e9.jpg

20130309_114635_zps8c38a912.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Batman memorial statue from The Dark Knight Rises

wow - i know right. i wanted one when i saw it too.
very lucky. i look forward to seeing the result.
Well done

I'm looking at several ways and resins to cast the statue in ,the idea I'm liking more is casting in a metal powder that will give it the same look as the film

This is a great pose, and I would love one of these in 1/4 scale format, maybe even in Bronze with proper patina coloring, and the bronze using the lost wax process.

Good on you that you have one of these, I cannot wait to see the pics!

Wow so cool.I am very interested.

that is pretty awesome. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Update in post one.

Statues about 80% finished. Need to finish all join lines and put small amount of detail on the cape

Ive been hoping somebody would do one of these, I really like how it isnt an exact representation of his suit. Still leaves a hint of mysteriousness, like they never knew what he really looked like.

Been awhile for updates. I've finally had the time to mold and and make a cast and paint it. The rest will be cast with a bronze powder to give it that statue look

38fa8bd7db7cabcc94cf3daf94e8faca_zps0ed4ea59.jpg

Back