Best companion piece for Classic Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas90

Super Freak
Reaction score
In my Detolf is a Resident Evil, and hot toys Batman collection, with a lone Classic. What is the best Pred to go with him? I'm guessing Berserker?

Buy Berserker, and a Jungle display base from the original P1. Give Berserker Classics base and Classic the p1 jungle base

and thats all you really need from this movie to make an iconic " set "

I've been thinking about an Alien, I'm kicking around the ideas of Berserker, or an Alien, just not sure which one:lol

I've been thinking about an Alien, I'm kicking around the ideas of Berserker, or an Alien, just not sure which one:lol

+1 on the Alien.

I myself have only the single Predator and I am exceptionally satisfied with him squaring off against the "Aliens" blue warrior.

Simple. Classic. Timeless. I freaking love mine.

The Big Chap and AvP ones had fewer QC issues than did the Aliens ones. I think Alien 3 dog alien also had QC issues. Big Chap is not totally screen accurate, but it's the only one I felt was an essential buy until/unless HT revisits the Aliens warriors again, dealing with joint and rubber issues that plagued the earlier ones.

well

You get the box in the post - omg! its huge, this is awesome
you take the inner trey out to reveal the contents - omg this is like a dx figure!

You assemble the dog with its spines, you put a blade in the wrist of the tracker, give it dog holding hands and thats it. The only good way you can stand them together

When you display tracker on his own he looks boring. The choices of hand he comes with suck. You cant get him in any cool poses on his own. So you need to display him with the hound, which is a very limited look.

Ive had every Predator bar Celtic and Ancient and Tracker was just so boring. And i am a fan of the movie, and i do like his design. I just couldnt get on board with the figure. I considered buying him again about 2 months ago because he was £111 posted and i decided against it because i remember how fast i got bored of it last time.

Berserker & Falconer all the way. You can actually pose them and make them look like good action figures without the aid of a "big extra" (which pretty much limits him to one pose anyway).

I totally missed the boat on big chap, I almost bought one on sale from bbts for 139.00 and passed for some stupid reason:slap

I can't bring myself to pay the price his going for now so I simpley hope hot toys re-visits the aliens license again at some point.

Back