• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for custom Ash and/or the Crow - have Samurai Pred, Apone & more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staps1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for really nice customs of Ash from the Evil Dead or Army of Darkness and the Crow. I'm not talking about the Sideshow Ash or the Reel Toys Crow but nice quality customs. Haves listed below, prefer trade but could also do trade/partial cash depending on what's involved.

Haves:

-Hot Toys Samurai Pred complete with box and brown shipper

-Hot Toys Apone complete with box. Custom upgrades include - Lonnie Hale head with cigar, TT Obama body & Ace jungle boots(cloth, real laces, leather like material).

-TTM 20 body with wrist pegs, relaxed hands, neck plug, long feet pegs with padded spacers

-Hot Toys Bruce Lee body with neck plug and long feet pegs

-Triad Toys alpha African American female body - got for custom Michonne - complete

-Tyreese custom from The Walking Dead (starter kit) includes the following
--Andrew ACI muscular African American body
--violent samurai black pants with belt from 24 hour betrayer jeans
--black tank top
--hammer
--ACI black combat boots with laces - the leather like material cracked up pretty bad putting the feet in but damage is covered up by the pant legs

-Hot Toys DX10 T 800 head complete head, PERS unbroken
-Hot Toys Bruce Lee in casual gear lot includes head, sunglasses, gray pants, belt, shoes/socks, blue shirt
-VTS Zombie Killer - Tallahassee with hot toys stand & Corrose custom base decal and name plate.

* I will also be trading one of my season 2 custom Rick Grimes figures and these will be really nice and feature Stevo belts, entropy kits, WGP heads, etc.. feel free to ask, i'll have the black jeans/sherriff shirt look and the "kill Sophia" look with black jeans, Moe's taylored shirt.

Pictures upon request and feel free to PM with any questions.

Last edited:
Back