International Tracking??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas90

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for the stupid question but I mailed a figure to a fellow boardie(he lives in Canada) about a week or so ago.
He still hasn't gotten it, and we're trying to figure out a way to track it.

I sent it out via priority, and have the customs number, etc.

Any and all help will be appriciated!

Hi guys, sorry for the stupid question but I mailed a figure to a fellow boardie(he lives in Canada) about a week or so ago.
He still hasn't gotten it, and we're trying to figure out a way to track it.

I sent it out via priority, and have the customs number, etc.

Any and all help will be appriciated!

USPS.com use the tracking number

IIRC and its been awhile because I do not ship international anymore, but my understanding is EMS is the only true door to door tracking available. All the other "regular tracking" tracks only up to the border but once it crosses int'l lines, tracking is no longer available.

I mailed the package about a week or two ago. The tracking updated with them just getting(USPS) today? This is a serious what the **** moment?

It's possible that it could just be in customs. I've sent packages internationally with USPS several times and have never had any problems. Only one time a package did come back from Italy but I think the person might have accidentally given me the wrong address. Maybe a wrong digit or something.
Maybe give it another week. I'm sure it will show up sooner or later:wink1:

I get plenty of stuff from the US and I'm from Canada. When using international tracking, I use USPS tracking while its still in the US and when it reaches Canada I use Canada Post tracking when it crosses the border. Just use the same tracking number for both postal systems and you should be able to follow it all the way. Hope this helps :wave

Back