Evil dead ash head sculpt by Rocco interest!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys so I'm new here I sent sculptor (rocco) a message about an evil dead 2 sculpt and was asked too create an interest thread. So if your interested in an evil dead 2 ash or evil dead deadite ash.... feel free to put up a picture of the expression you'd be interested! If we get 15 or more people Rocco will start a evil dead sculpt common! :yess: Please put your name below with a choice of the following that you'd like a sculpt of! Thank you regards Owen

deadite Ash part 2
1:eBag27
Evil dead normal ash
1: karamazov80 (possibly deadite ash depending on final product)
2: galactiboy
3:quermarvel
Both
1:1978krsna
2:thanatos
3:senbi575
4:godfather1408
5: k.bowen

Last edited:
Re: Evil dead ash head sculpt interest!

Oh hell yeah. Just make sure it is in proper scale with the TTM-19 bodies!

Normal, serious, "hero" Ash for me (maybe with an arched eyebrow), but I would consider a Deadite based on the final product. My second choice would actually be the shocked, open mouthed Ash.

I'd follow you on that glad too see I'm not the only one who badly wants an evil dead sculpt! :)
Oh hell yeah. Just make sure it is in proper scale with the TTM-19 bodies!

Normal, serious, "hero" Ash for me (maybe with an arched eyebrow), but I would consider a Deadite based on the final product. My second choice would actually be the shocked, open mouthed Ash.

There are some out there, but the only one that really hits the mark IMO is the SSC Army of Darkness S-Mart Ash. I got one modified to have no neck and had the hair modded, but it's too big for the Hot Toys TTM-19 muscle body (and ED 2 Ash needs a muscle body). I really hope Rocco does this, because he is a fantastic sculptor is this is one of my most wanted custom heads. He knocked the Ghostbusters out of the park.

I'd be interested in a new Hero sculpt... definitely on the battle damaged side.

BTW, this should also be posted in the customs section under the interest threads... you'd get a lot more traffic there.

Back