Statue The TRON Legacy Quorra Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReplicantSavior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright guys, let's see how many people over here still want this statue. Sideshow just released a bunch of behind the scenes videos. Still no updates on Quorra. Or the other items (disc/baton set and lightcycle) for that matter. Quorra is still one of my most wanted statues. She was one of, if not the best part of TRON Legacy. Also according to the newsletter, Rinzler is down to the last 20 pieces. So the line is selling. A few pictures of Quorra's concept artwork. And a bonus for Olivia fans!

Misleading title.... :gah:

I don't see it happening... :(

Don't stop believing...

They said four pieces. I'm holding them to it. They should have released Quorra first anyway. I didn't like the Rinzler twist. Although many think he's cool and I'm sure Sideshow thought releasing him first was best. The majority of statues in this hobby and worldwide (ancient/modern) are of women. It would be crazy if we didn't get Quorra because of the decision to release Rinzler first.

Don't stop believing...

They said four pieces. I'm holding them to it. They should have released Quorra first anyway. I didn't like the Rinzler twist. Although many think he's cool and I'm sure Sideshow thought releasing him first was best. The majority of statues in this hobby and worldwide (ancient/modern) are of women. It would be crazy if we didn't get Quorra because of the decision to release Rinzler first.

yea, Sideshow also said the LOTR 1/6 was just on hold for the moment...

yea, Sideshow also said the LOTR 1/6 was just on hold for the moment...

I don't follow LotR that closely. But I thought they released a bunch of statues from the series?

All I really want is Quorra. That's why I believe they should have released her first. There are tons of disc mods and projects out there. I wasn't crazy about the new lightcycle design. I prefer the original and kind of like the vintage version.

I don't follow LotR that closely. But I thought they released a bunch of statues from the series?

All I really want is Quorra. That's why I believe they should have released her first. There are tons of disc mods and projects out there. I wasn't crazy about the new lightcycle design. I prefer the original and kind of like the vintage version.

Yea the Maquettes seem to be doing fine but I'm talking about way before they were doing the Maquettes, the 1/6 figures were said to be put on hold while they worked on other stuff and we never saw another figure. I remember they even told fans that if they really wanted the figures they should mail macaroni put together looking like the figure they wanted, which is just reduculous.

I really want Quorra as well, but I don't trust them jus like I don't trust HT when they say they're going to make a certain amount of products from a certain film or property.

I would love one though I think that *** focused pose is pretty tasteless (not suiting for the character) and too similar to other poses like the Black Widow one.

I'd prefer a pose that to see the face you don't have pose from the rear 3/4 angle, it's nice and all, I get it, just puts all the detail o he suit to the back of the statue

I'd prefer a pose that to see the face you don't have pose from the rear 3/4 angle, it's nice and all, I get it, just puts all the detail o he suit to the back of the statue

:exactly:

For some reason SS seems to think that's the only way to pose the majority of the female characters they make.

I'd probably pick up a 1:4 PF, but more immediately I'd like 1:6 Quorra and Gem figures either from HT or a customizer.

I'd probably pick up a 1:4 PF, but more immediately I'd like 1:6 Quorra and Gem figures either from HT or a customizer.

Can't say I'd care for a Gem figure, but I'd definitely be down for a 1/6 Quorra even if it was in the Power Pose Series from HT

Back