I don't know why but I was in years watching this

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go out and get some fresh air man , being in for years on youtube isn't good for you !.

:monkey3:lol

Funny video though , they do make some strange noises. I'd have thought that was someone getting attacked or something if I heard it from outside a window.

interesting video...by the way can anyone tell me how to start a new thread?

Their is a button that says New Thread at the top left. Don't make me regret telling you this :monkey1

Well, first thing you want to do is to make a wish. Not just any wish. Reach deep into the dark recesses of your memory and find the one thing you could have done to prevent another Sasquatch sighting. Remember, take no pictures and burn all the evidence. Move to Colorado. Join the Illuminati Pot-Growers Association. Write a book about the Zeti Reticuli fashion business. Once you sell 3 three copies, there will be a midget in lederhosen standing by a carwash offering to give you a squeegee. Take it. Inside the squeegee will be a folded note with invisible writing that can only be seen by unfolding the note. Don't read it. Tell the owner of the carwash that he should really advertise more in the local paper and the midget could be his mascot. Offer him a crude drawing of a dwarf and ask for $200. When he calls the police, ask him if he's ever seen Bigfoot. If he says "No" start your thread. If he says "All the time!", you'll discover that you are in fact a 12 ft tall primate and have better things to do.

Their is a button that says New Thread at the top left. Don't make me regret telling you this :monkey1

He's lying. "Their" should be spelled "there". :horror

You get 10 cents in royalties from Dave for each post in each thread you create so create as many as you can. I'm living off of my royalty checks from starting the UFC thread thanks to Devil_666 posting there.

I kid

Back