INTEREST? New WIPs page 3! TDK Harvey Two Face sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr krapopple

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, wanted to start an interest thread for my two face sculpt

it comes with a coin which is larger than the hottoys one more like in the movie
im gonna try to cast it in translucent skin tone resin so it will be a bit of a wait im also moving out of my house making it a little more of a wait
the price is $50 + shipping
im starting with a list of 15 people if there is more interest i might do a second round

-1.elvis1976
-2.irok84
-3.fashizal1
-4..mimiz
-5.Commtech

sorry for the crappy pics, for some reason my camera wont pic up the texture on the harvey side
it also has more texture on the hair
FINISHED SCULPT
8508256158_e108b3d338_c.jpg

8508256244_d229eaf2d5_c.jpg

8508256244_d229eaf2d5_c.jpg

8507148353_3808c41fa2_c.jpg

photostream

8508256682_7d75e719a3_c.jpg

COIN
8409724920_80c5434493_c.jpg

8408630645_eb40a11f37_c.jpg

let me know if you are interested

Last edited:
O think you have a really, really good thing going. You just news to refine the hair and scars a bit. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: INTEREST? TDK Harvey Two Face sculpt

this is looking nice. I like the way you have the hair going over the forehead and the overall shape of the head. can't wait to see it done

Re: INTEREST? new pics! TDK Harvey Two Face sculpt

thanks hopefully ill cast it this week

Sorry mate but I'm afraid I'm out.. I think I'll look for a painted sculpt since it's hard to find people to paint them locally :/ Is there an option to buy the coin seperately though?

mmkay ill take you off
btw i might be offering painted sculpts i just have to make sure i can give it a good paint job

sorry i will not be selling just the coin

I can't wait to see the finished product. I just hope I can see of Robbiethepainter is taking any commissions right now? That's if you can't do the paint yourself. He did a great job with the DX12 mouth piece. I'm sure you can make it look good though.

yeah Robbie's paint apps look really nice from the pics ive seen

no casts done yet, just finished moving, im gonna try to mold it today. im also throwing in another freebee because of the wait

No offense but your finished product still looks like your WIP. Any way to add more detail?

thanks for the feed back, im not sure what you mean by detail? do you mean texture or? it has skin texture but the camera wont pick it up (im not very good with it) ill try to add a bit more texture on the scared side. let me know what you meant in particular
again thanks for the feedback

Back