Action Figure interest 1968 Night of Living dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Gang Just wanted to check to see if there would be any interest in a black and white Monochromatic grey scale colors head sculpts of the classic romano film. I may need to find sculpters willing to join in for making them if their is interest and i can make the clothes.Since this was a black and white film i believe the figures should stay that way. Im sure if the boddies were gesso'd then colored with 10% grey
for females and 20-30% grey scale for deeper flesh tone and for ben 60%-70% grey on top of african skin tone.

It may seem like much but I believe a really well done living dead set would prove worthy of a horror classic collection.

night-of-the-living-dead.jpg

nightofthelivingdead3.jpg

Barbara

night01.jpg
zombie johnny

night-of-the-living-dead-1968.jpg

zombie from cemetary

Ben+Night+of+the+living+dead+14010450_gal.jpg

Ben

images

this jerk

nightMeisje+copia.jpg

Judy

macek-dawnofdead-splsh.jpg

Zombie daughter

draft_lens18659294module153996924photo_1324414009791px-Keith_Wayne_as_Tom_

tommy

I have saw some not so great colorized versions in 1/6 scale but I feel black and white figures is the best way to go.

Last edited:
lol that one is cool tommy is kinda a boring character i only mentioned him because he was one of the lead characters

Great minds thing alike :)

BenNOTLDcustom_zps43e4c6a6.jpg

I saw them already and the sculpts are ok could be pushed further and a total black and white scale would separate it from the colorized version.
Sometimes things loose their greatness when it's removed from it's initial element. I learned this when I took B&W photography and you learn to admire things differently.

I saw them already and the sculpts are ok could be pushed further and a total black and white scale would separate it from the colorized version.
Sometimes things loose their greatness when it's removed from it's initial element. I learned this when I took B&W photography and you learn to admire things differently.

Oh I get what you are saying. It's like Sin City I would prefer Marv to be in B&W.

I know the official figures aren't that great that's why mine has had work done to it. Needs some futzing and a new rifle and I'll be happy with it.

Exactly

I havent seen anyone make something like this and i'm not going to lie the wardrobe will be a trip because id be dealing with white black and variations of grey.

A more realistic version of the Cemetery Zombie would be awesome.

I agree he was seen in begining of film and in different screen shots at farm. He got so much screen time I believe he does diserve the detail whole heartedly.

I think the wife of the jerk works better as a zombie but she was seen so little in the movie and the other zombies were not that glamourous or remeberable as the cemetary guy and the creepy little girl. zombie johnny came in and removed barbara so thats why i felt he was important.

I agree he was seen in begining of film and in different screen shots at farm. He got so much screen time I believe he does diserve the detail whole heartedly.

I think the wife of the jerk works better as a zombie but she was seen so little in the movie and the other zombies were not that glamourous or remeberable as the cemetary guy and the creepy little girl. zombie johnny came in and removed barbara so thats why i felt he was important.
:exactly::goodpost:

Back