Death of wolverine ?!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they should go ahead and do it. Wolverine has run his course. Of course, once killed that would be it. No more Wolverine ever in comics. Finito. Done. Stick a fork in him. Ex-Wolverine. Expired and gone to meet his maker, stiff, bereft of life, he rests in piece, his metabolic processes are now history, kicked the bucket, shuffled off his mortal coil, etc.

As you can see I am quite biased as to keeping him alive lol
He's dead in the ultimate universe and I think that the xmen comic has suffered for it

Yeah but it may mean a few years without wolverine they are talking about brining daken back so it may be to replace him

Yeah, they should go ahead and do it. Wolverine has run his course. Of course, once killed that would be it. No more Wolverine ever in comics. Finito. Done. Stick a fork in him. Ex-Wolverine. Expired and gone to meet his maker, stiff, bereft of life, he rests in piece, his metabolic processes are now history, kicked the bucket, shuffled off his mortal coil, etc.

Agree. Character has run it's course. Kill him off like they should have Punisher when the 80's ended.

Agree. Character has run it's course. Kill him off like they should have Punisher when the 80's ended.

But then we wouldn't have had the Ennis max punisher series which was awesome. And the rucka punisher run.

Also wolverine has had some great runs the weapon x by Aaron run was great. I loved old man logan , and lets not forget x- force was awesome with wolverine as the leader

Yeah but it may mean a few years without wolverine they are talking about brining daken back so it may be to replace him

Probably six months at the most. Ths isn't a death of Cap where no one really cared for long. It's Wolverine, their second biggest character after Spider-Man, they'll both be back relatively quickly

meh...marvel ruined it's product years ago

Yeah, when they started butchering the comics to fit the ACU

Few years? No way. Not that long.

But in the meantime, dig out some ol' TPBs. Me? I'm happy enough with that normally, so I don't care about all this.

Nothing's better than Byrne/Claremont or the original miniseries in my book (Weapon X and Origin were pretty cool too... and that classic Jim Lee meetup with Punisher). :)

Back