NECA DIORAMAS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you are the guy that make this outstanding stuff for Necas Showrooms.

Have Neca a licence to make your dioramas ?^^

What is the "Predator 2 Chamber Chase" diorama ?

yes, i created the recent NECA sets at ToyFair, it was an awesome experience, what an incredible team to work with, and a dream come true! loved it, and will be doing more for SDCC 2013.....as for the Predator Chamber....you will see pictures at SDCC where it will be unveiled!! ;)

hey folks! check out my Aliens, Predator, F13th, NOES, Evil Dead dioramas! let me know what you think!
(evil dead cabin still needs wall clock and mirror and a few other things to make it complete)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/93041540@N05/

MORE COMING SOON! Including the Predator 2 Ship Chamber Interior

Wow! Absolutely top-class quality. :clap

Will that P2 Ship Chamber interior include the wall to hang the skull trophies? If so, you will make a killing here in this forum.

WoW,I really like the Aliens LV-426 diorama and your Star Trek Enterprise bridge.

Amazing work Stefan, especially the Alien corridor & Evil Dead cabin! If any of those were ever mass produced, even if it was just a section, I'd buy 'em in a heartbeat. You got a hell of a talent, man. Keep it up! :)

Back