Just arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anwe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, greetings from Sweden.:wave

I thought I had stopped playing with toys around fourth grade but then I saw the Hot Toys Bespin Luke about a month ago. It turns out I just had an extended pause because at this moment a box is waiting for me at the post office. The first Star Wars doll I have bought in about 30 years.

I have always been a Star Wars OT geek and had an idea a while back to get a few Stormtroopers to display with my 1:1 replica helmets but I never got around to it, I hadn't seen Hot Toys Luke then and realized the quality that is possible to get. Even though the Stormtroopers aren't near that quality I would probably get a few but alas they are unavailable and that sucks somewhat but I know to be on my toes next time. :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks guys.

I just got my Hot Toys Bespin Luke yesterday and it was impressive. Unfortunately one holster was missing the magnet and the material on the holster had separated. The hooks on both belts were also loose, but I have understood stuff like this is almost par for the course.

I'll just glue the hooks back i guess, but is it realistic to expect to get a new belt/holster with magnet?

An even bigger question would be how come your post counter is not going up? Freaky. Anyways welcome. I would say try to contact your seller and see if something can be arranged. Also u can always check Evilbay.

I guess the post counter doesn't count the posts made in this part of the forum, strange.

Is there really a big problem with people who build up the post count by posting here?

Back