This Island Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow freaks. I want to share my awesome find today at a collectors shop. At $40 bucks I couldn't pass this up. My sideshow universal monsters 1/6 scale is almost complete. Still need a silver screen creature and sideshow exclusive invisable man.

I really think this is one of Sideshow best early figures... the suit is crazy restrictive; but damned if it doesn't look awesome!

And the exclusive (which isn't a very good one, but still hard to find) for retail is a great score :rock

My best Universal score was 2 MIB Mummy figures for $39.99 each (when they were selling for more like $150) and it was a buy one get one free sale... so total for two Mummy's was under $45 after taxes :lol :rock

I really think this is one of Sideshow best early figures... the suit is crazy restrictive; but damned if it doesn't look awesome!

And the exclusive (which isn't a very good one, but still hard to find) for retail is a great score :rock

My best Universal score was 2 MIB Mummy figures for $39.99 each (when they were selling for more like $150) and it was a buy one get one free sale... so total for two Mummy's was under $45 after taxes :lol :rock

Nice score on those 2 mummy figures.

I can beat that;at Balticon 2 years ago I snagged a "Bride"Karloff monster for $25. Poor guy had no clue what he was selling...PS

I can beat that;at Balticon 2 years ago I snagged a "Bride"Karloff monster for $25. Poor guy had no clue what he was selling...PS

Some sellers don't care. Those are the best sellers to buy from. Great score :hi5:

Back